Warmfloor warrants that the contents of your heating kit is free from Manufacturing defects
- This warranty applies for the first consumer and is not transferable.
- This warranty applies to Warmfloor products from the date of purchase by the consumer for the period of:
- Fifteen (15) years for heating cable
- Twenty-FIve (25) years for heating cable when installed by a Warmfloor Approved Installer
- Two (2) years for Thermostat
- One (1) year for sundry equipment
- The warranty means that you have all the protections given to you as a consumer in the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 and applies in all circumstances covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Warmfloor reserves the right to repair or offer a full refund (money back) to the value of the faulty product in the event of a malfunction within the warranty period and where the fault is a result of a manufacturing defect.
- Warmfloor or its approved installer reserves the right to charge for any repairs/faults caused by installation damage which is not the fault of Warmfloor Heating Limited.
- All procedures as detailed in the Warmfloor installation manual need to be followed precisely for this warranty to be valid. Any deviation from these may result in the warranty being null and void.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied with any warranty claim. We suggest you attach your proof of purchase to this warranty form and keep in a safe place.
- Warmfloor’s warranty does not include costs in relation to any damage to fixtures or fittings caused by the removal, replacement, service or repair of the product. This clause may be exempt when installation has been performed by a Warmfloor Approved Installer and four spare tiles have been retained on site.
- This warranty does not cover any damage caused by irregularities in the power supply. This product is designed for a 220-240V AC supply.
- This warranty does not cover electrical surges or lighting strikes.